JK Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 1850 posts of Banking Associate & Probationary Officer
JK bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Notification for 1850 posts of Banking Associate & Probationary Officer for the candidates of J&K State.
Those candidates who are interested in Bank Jobs of JK Bank Recruitment 2020 apply online or offline for these 1850 posts of JK Bank recruitment 2020.
The candidate who are interested in these posts of JK Bank jobs 2020 should have a graduation degree from any state or its equivalent degree or diploma from any university or state.
Eligibility criteria may be different for Banking Associate & Probationary Officer. Pay scale or age limit is various on the basis of the quota of the candidate.
JK Bank Recruitment Notification for JK Bank Recruitment 2020. Starting date for online submission of form from 20 June 2020.
The last date for submission of form to be announced later by Central Govt. or State govt. of Jammu & Kashmir for the post of JK Bank Recruitment Notification 2020. For more information, you can also visit official website.
Eligibility Criteria for the Post of JK Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
Educational Qualifications For JK Bank Vacancy Notification :
- Banking Associate: Candidate should have a valid degree or diploma from any recognized university or board or state.
- Probationary Officer: Candidate should have a valid degree or diploma from any recognized university or board or state .
Age for JK Bank Vacancy 2020 :
- Banking Associate: 20 to 30 years
- Probationary Officer: 20 to 32 years
Important Dates JK bank Recruitment :
- Starting dates for online submission of form started from 20 June 2020
- Last date for submission of form to be announced later
Details of JK Bank Vacancy 2020:
- Banking Associate: 1500 posts
- Probationary Officer: 350 posts
JK Bank Recruitment 2020 Selection Process :
- The selection process for bank job as same as per the previous posts of banks
JK Bank Recruitment 2020 How to Apply Online Form
- G0 to the Home Page of Official Website
- Search for the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Requirement Notification 2020 Post
- Download Official Notification Post
- Read Notification Carefully
- Fill the Online Form Carefully with Necessary Details
- Pay the Fee Through Online Portal
- Then Press the Button and Submit the Form
- If You Want to Fill Form Offline Then Pay Through E-Challan