Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification for 5846 posts Apply Online @delhipoice.nic.in for Constable (Executive) Vacancy, 12th Pass can Apply, Check Eligibility, Selection and Other Details
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 SSC (Staff Selection Commission) and Delhi Police has released the official notification for 5846 posts on delhipolice.nic.in for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020.
Delhi Police Constable notification 2020 has been released by the Deputy Commissioner of Delhi police on 1st August 2020. The last date for the online Application form is 7 September 2020. Candidates who are interested in Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Can Apply before the last date of closure of the form.
Candidates can check all details of the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification here like Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Process, Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020 Online Form Date, Delhi Police Constable 2020 Syllabus, Delhi Police Constable Salary, Delhi Police Constable Notification 2020, and other all details. All details are given below read them carefully before applying for the post of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020.
The Official Notification which is published by SSC Department along with Delhi police recruited both males and females. The number of posts for male candidates is 3902 and for females, candidates are 1944.
|SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2020||Haryana Police Constable Bharti 2020||राजस्थान होमगार्ड भर्ती 2020|
|Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020||Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020||Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2020|
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
As told before there are 5846 posts in Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 and here is the list of posts for different categories-
|Name of the Posts||SC||ST||OBC||UR||EWS||Total|
|Male Constable (Executive)||590||157||662||1681||343||3433|
|Female Constable (Executive)||328||94||387||933||202||1944|
|Male Constable (Executive) backlog SC-19 and SC-15||52||24||37||95||19||226|
|Male Constable (Executive) Ex-serviceman (Commando) backlog SC-34 and SC-19||67||27||37||93||19||243|
Important Links For Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 to check all the details Related to Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020. The Links are mentioned in the table:
|Appy Online Direct Link||https://ssc.nic.in/|
|Hindi Official Notification||https://www.delhipolice.nic.in/NOTICEHINDI01082020.pdf|
|English Official Notification||https://www.delhipolice.nic.in/NOTICE01082020.pdf|
Delhi Police Constable Important Dates 2020:
Staff Selection Commission released the official notification for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020. You can check all dates related to Delhi Police Vacancy 2020 here and for more information, you can visit the official website ssc.nic.in or delhipolice.nic.in all details are given there. Check important dates of Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020 Here-
- Online Form Starting Date: 1 August 2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 7 September 2020
- Last Date for Making Online Fee Payment: 9 September 2020
- Last date for Generation of Offline Challan: 11 September 2020
- Last Date for Payment through Challan (During Working Hours of Bank): 14 September 2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 27 November 2020 to 14 December 2020
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
The Official Notification of delhipolice.nic.in gives following information about eligibility criteria of Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020 like this-
- Nationality: Only Indian Citizens can apply for this post.
Delhi Police Constable Educational Qualifications 2020:
- Candidates should be passed 10+2 class from any recognized board or institute in India. Also, there is some relaxation to 11th class pass for dispatch riders, mounted constables, buglers, drivers, ex-servicemen, bandsmen, etc.
Delhi Police Constable Age Limit 2020:
Age Criteria for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 are as follows-
- Candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on 1st July 2020.
There are some Age Relaxation which is as follows-
- For ST/SC Category Candidates: The age relaxation is up to 5 years.
- For OBC Category Candidates: The age relaxation is up to 3 years.
- For Sportsman of Distinction (played national or state level): The age relaxation is up to 5 years.
- For General Category (UR) the upper age limit is 40 years, for the OBC category up to 43 years, for SC/ST category Candidate up to 45 years.
- For sons of retired/deceased police personals up to 29 years.
Delhi Police Constable Physical Requirements/Criteria:
Candidates who want to join Delhi police should qualify the physical requirements as published in official notification of delhipolice.nic.in or ssc.nic.in physical criteria is as follows-
- Delhi Police Constable Height for Male is 170 cm, chest measurement 81 cm to 85 cm. There is some relaxation check on the official website or in the official notification.
- Delhi Police Constable Height for Female is 157 cm, and there are no other requirements. There is some relaxation check on the official website or in the official notification.
- There is a physical endurance test for both male and females conducted by the officials of Delhi police official authorities which is as follows:
For Male Candidates:
|Age||Race: 1600 Metre||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Up to 30 Years||6 Minutes||14||3’9″|
|Between 30 to 40 Years||7 Minutes||13||3’6″|
|Above 40 Years||8 Minutes||12||3’3″|
For Female Candidates:
|Age||Race: 1600 Metre||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Up to 30 Years||8 Minutes||10||3′|
|Between 30 to 40 Years||9 Minutes||9||2’9″|
|Above 40 Years||10 Minutes||8||2’6″|
Application fees for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 are as follows-
- For General Category Candidates- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD Candidates- Nil
- For Female Candidates- Nil
Candidates can follow this procedure to apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020. The official website for application form is ssc.nic.in or delhipolice.nic.in you have to follow these steps-
- First of all, candidates have to go through the official website of ssc.nic.in or delhipolice.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the website register yourself.
- Fill the required details for registration and create your Registration ID and Password which is required for filling of Application Form.
- Log in to the official website with your ID and Password.
- Submit all details required for registration, all the details have to be correct otherwise future problems may arise.
- After filling the form you asked to upload some documents. Upload original documents and scanned photographs along with the signature.
- Again Check all the details and Application form carefully.
- After it Submits the form
- Take a print out of the Application form which is submitted.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
Delhi Police Constable Salary 2020 details are given Below
Candidates who will be selected in Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 get a salary of Rs. 21700 to 69100 as per Pay Level 3 of Indian PayScale.
Delhi Police Constable Selection/Recruitment Process 2020:
To get selected in Delhi Police candidates should qualify many stages like physical tests, computer-based exams, medical tests, etc. The candidate who qualifies all the stages and gets a place in Cutt Off is selected in Delhi police. Stages for selection in Delhi police:
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test
- Computer-based Examination
- Medical Examination
- After it, the candidate has to get a place in Cutt of marks.
After all, these stages candidate will be selected in Delhi Police.
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2020:
Syllabus for Delhi Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2020 is given here in four parts which are given in the official notification. So prepare well for the exam. The syllabus for Computer-based examination is as follows:
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially about Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities, and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasons and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding, etc.
- Numerical Ability: This part will include questions on a problem relating to number systems, computation of whole Numbers, Decimal and fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Interest, WWW and Web Browsers, etc: Elements of Word Processing (Basics Word Processing, Opening and Closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its Presentation features). MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function, and Formulas), Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending /Receiving of Emails, and its related functions). Internet, WWW, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video Conferencing, e-Banking).
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2020 details are given below check carefully: Before appearing in the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 exam you have to check the exam pattern of the computer-based examination of Delhi police. Which is as follows:
- Total Marks: 100 Marks.
- Exam Duration: 90 Minutes.
- Total number of Questions: 100 Questions.
- Question Types: Objective or Multiple Type Questions.
- Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Language/Medium: The computer-based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi Only.
- Levels of Questions: General Knowledge- 50 Marks, Reasoning- 25 Marks, Numerical Ability- 15 questions, Computer Fundamentals, MS Word, MS Excel Communication, Internet, WWW, and Web Browsers – 10 marks.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Exam qualifying marks is important to qualify in the next round of examination or next stage. Qualifying marks are as mentioned:
- For General Category Candidates: Minimum Secure Marks is 35%.
- For SC/ST/EWS/OBC Category Candidates: Minimum Secure Marks is 30%.
- For Ex-servicemen Category Candidate: Minimum Secure Marks is 25%.
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card:
Admit card is important for the candidate to appear in the exam hall or for the Computer-based examination. The admit card for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 has not been published yet.
It is expected that the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card will be available in October 2020. Candidates can download the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card from the official website delhipolice.nic.in or ssc.nic.in for more information please visit the official website.
The result for the post of Delhi Police Constable recruitment 2020 will be released after some days of the Answer Key release date. The Result will be published by the SSC Department on the official website along with the answer key.
Those candidates who qualify the exam and appear in the Cutoff list will be able to join Delhi Police and qualify for the round and his name will appear in result notification. The Result is not published yet by Delhi Authorities.
If any candidate has any queries related to Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 then they can contact to SSC Department or the Authorities. The contact details are mentioned below:
- Toll-Free Number: 18001020898
- Website: ssc.nic.in or delhipolice.nic.in
For any queries related to this article, you can comment on us in the comment box. We will reply very shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What is the last date of the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Form?
Ans. The last date is 7 September 2020.
What are the educational qualifications for SSC Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020?
Ans. Candidate should be passed 12th class from any recognized board or institute in India.
I am from Bihar can I apply for Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2020?
Ans. Yes, any candidate who qualifies all criteria mentioned in the official notification can apply for this post. But he must be a citizen of India.
What is the Complete Selection Process for Delhi SSC Delhi Police Constable Notification 2020?
Ans. Written Exam+Physical Test+Medical Test+Merit List=Final Selection Process.